Reiki Training Course | Practitioner Level 1 | An All-Day INTENSIVE (6 hours)- WITH DEANN CARTER
Reiki is a Japanese technique that has existed for over one hundred years. Reiki allows a person to enter a deep relaxation, which in turn allows for natural healing. Reiki is administered by, an Attuned, Reiki Practitioner through the hands with a light touch on or slightly above the body.
Reiki Practitioner Level 1 is the start of a new journey into finding, creating, and harnessing Universal Life Force Energy. Not only for personal healing, but for the healing of others as well. Reiki Level 1 is the foundation on which you will begin to tap into and activate your own body’s ability to heal.
During this Level 1 Course you will learn:
- How to create and hold energy in your hands.
- Receive the necessary attunements to activate the Reiki within you.
- Introduction to the Chakra System and how to use Reiki in tandem with the Chakra System.
- Learn and work with the first power symbol in Reiki.
- Practice Self Reiki.
- Hands on table practice | Reiki for others.
What Deann loves about this class:
- You do not need any experience in energy medicine.
- Everyone can use Reiki in his or her everyday lives for generating peace, relaxation, and healing.
- Reiki is a great addition to anyone who already has a healing practice, whether it be a massage therapist, acupuncturist, counselor, and so on who is wanting to add a new service to their specialties list.
At the completion of this course, each student will receive a Certificate of Completion supported by the INHA, Reiki Level One Practitioner.
Deann is a Washington State Certified Reiki Master Teacher and has over 200 hours of training in the study of Reiki. Deann is the founder and owner of Highlands Reiki LLC, located in the East Renton Highlands, where she sees clients and teaches a variety of classes including Reiki training.